Whether you are new to the industry, part of a family legacy, or just new to the owner’s seat, you quickly find out that there are many moving parts to having a successful business. Between equipment and technology, staff and supervision, and of course, customers, it can be difficult to determine the best way for you to lead the organization. You’ll learn what you can do to make things happen and drive your success, on purpose.
Attend this webinar to help create a clear game plan for your unique leadership style and create a path to achieve the goals you have established.
You Will Learn
- How to set expectations for you and your team
- The difference between leading and managing
- How to make the time to work on your business
- Setting goals and creating the path to achieve them
- The value of your time and your calendar – what are YOU working on
Who Should Attend
- Owners, president’s and CEO’s
- If you are new to the industry
- If you are part of a family legacy and now are in charge
- Family members and rising stars that are being groomed to take over the business
Link to the webinar: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/7969929184538402561
Do you want to know what else helps visual communications industry professionals? Being a PPI member will help you build your business through networking, buying power discounts and peer groups. Join PPI today and get the support you need.